[aur-general] TU application

Martín Cigorraga msx at archlinux.us
Sat Jan 19 21:52:13 EST 2013

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 9:39 PM, Evangelos Foutras
<evangelos at foutrelis.com>wrote:

> Even though Xfce is the best DE, I confirm my sponsorship of Alexandre;
> it'd be cool to have Cinnamon in our repos.
>
> Let's begin with the discussion. :)

Do you mean KDE as being the best DE? ;-D

Hello Alexandre, bienvenido!
Regarding Cinnarch -and being you the main developer-, do you think it
could be
possible to craft some kind of meta-package (an AUR package would do it) to
easily install the whole Cinnarch experience?
I think this could provide a great experience for archers looking to run
Cinnamon
on their systems - for example myself, looking to install Cinnamon on some
low-end work's Arch boxes, heh!