[aur-general] NVIDIA drivers

SpinFlo sl1pkn07 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 20:19:21 EST 2013

hi

before two days i ve upload to AUR this package:
http://paste.ubuntu.com/1567724 (not the same, the name is
nvidia-total-beta). and ipsofact deleted by @gtmanfred with this
message: "this is completely un necessary, please don't litter the aur
with more
trash"

well, i ve upload this package for the reason explain by @alucryd,
need download up to 4 times the nvidia blob drivers for install
dkms-nvidia-beta (was mine and left to use this package),
nvidia-utils-beta, lib32-nvidia-utils-beta and lib32-libcl.

everyone can use the package for your needs, that's what AUR, I think.

the *-total* packages not add nothig in special like individual
packages, only group in one some diferent packages for hel save
several bandwidth/space and time

i think can live with individual packages

greetings

pd: sorry my english