[aur-general] extra/gnome-common is out-of-date

Limao Luo luolimao at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 15:38:09 EST 2013

Hi TU's,
I'm writing to let you guys know that extra/gnome-common has been
out-of-date for a couple of weeks. I would really appreciate anyone
updating it to 3.7.4 (it's currently 3.6.0) so that autoconf 2.13 plays
well with the gnome-autogen.sh script that is a part of this package;
several of my packages (e.g. rhythmbox-git, gmpc-git,
gnome-doc-utils-git) don't build atm because of this, because the old
script only checks up to autconf version 2.12.

Thanks in advance.
-luolimao