[aur-general] Status of openshadinglanguage

Chirantan Ekbote chirantan.ekbote at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 15:55:23 EST 2013

Hello,

When I tried to upgrade blender today I got an unresolved dependency error
for openshadinglanguage.  After some searching I found it in
[community-testing] [0].  It's been in there since 2013-01-03 and appears
to be an orphaned package.  While there is a git version in the AUR [1], I
would prefer not to have a binary package depend on a source package.  Is
there some reason that openshadinglanguage is only in [community-testing]
and not [community]?

Thanks,
Chirantan

[0]