[aur-general] TU Application

Alucryd alucryd at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 22:55:36 EST 2013

On Wed, 2013-01-30 at 23:32 -0300, Martín Cigorraga wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 5:09 PM, Maxime Gauduin <alucryd at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > My name is Maxime Gauduin, I'm 23 and I live in France where I work as a
> >

> So you're the guy behind VB's mkinitcpio hook?
> Thanks for making VB module compiling  into the new kernel a breeze :)
> Regarding Pantheon DE, it would be great to see it running in Arch; for
> instance
> count with me to help you port it..
> Cheers.
>  -Martin

@Florian: My public key is up on hkp://subkeys.pgp.net.
@Martin: Thx, the idea for the hooks came when I saw the catalyst-hook
on AUR. And thx for your upcoming support regarding Pantheon. For now I
own a few bzr and regular packages on the AUR, Ner0 has most of the
rest. There are still a few missing plugs for switchboard, but right now
I can already launch a pantheon session on my desktop.

Maxime