[aur-general] TU application

Rashif Ray Rahman schiv at archlinux.org
Sat Jul 27 14:49:28 EDT 2013

On 28 July 2013 01:53, Xyne <xyne at archlinux.ca> wrote:
> I'm sorry to have to point this out, but the proposal has not been accepted
> according to our bylaws.

Xyne, thank you for actively verifying the result of the vote. You
remind me of Loui, who used to be very particular about these things.
We simply cannot ignore the bylaws. This serves as a reminder to show
us all the numbers when declaring results.

Anyway, I think the candidate is lucky this time. AFAIR, we get our
list of "active" TUs from a wiki page [1] (not really elegant, but
it's what I know to be the only real tally of the thing) and,
according to this list, we have 36 active TUs.

So, really close call, but quorum has been established and the number
of YES votes are greater.

[1] https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Trusted_Users

--
GPG/PGP ID: C0711BF1