[aur-general] SysV init file in package

Doug Newgard scimmia22 at outlook.com
Sun Jun 2 12:28:31 EDT 2013

Arch gave notification last Nov that initscripts rc.d files would start being removed in Jan [1]. They are now actively being removed from official packages [2]. I'd say it's been safe to remove them for months now.

[1] https://www.archlinux.org/news/end-of-initscripts-support/
[2] https://www.archlinux.org/todo/remove-old-initscipts-rcd-files/