[aur-general] all my Perl modules

John D Jones III unixgeek1972 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 17:09:34 EDT 2013

I have a number of Perl Module PKGBUILDs on the AUR, that have been in
some manner of teetering or outright busted for a few weeks now. I just
wanted to give everyone the heads i will be incrementing and submitting
all of my Perl Modules over night to address the Out-of-Date-ness,
pacman 4.1 borkedness, and those pesky 5.18 modules too... I anticipate
a failure rate of 1.5% ( ~12 ) and will manually correct these, or
submit for removal as applicable. ( Gtk2::MozEmbed is one that will most
likely be up for removal )... Anyways, I just wanted to pass this along,
I've been getting tons of ever increasingly threatening emails about my
PKGBUILDs... expect this to change.

FYI, my AUR user is jnbek, and this is my 'mailing list' address, not my
regular address; my regular address is found on my AUR Profile; that
said, I only reply to mails from this address with regard to, well;
mailing lists, and I'll only respond on my regular email for direct
contact with me.
(Ask, I do respond!! :D)

--
John D Jones III