[aur-general] merge request: lenmus-svn into lenmus

Uwe Koloska kolewu at koloro.de
Sun Jun 9 16:02:30 EDT 2013

Am 09.06.2013 14:57, schrieb Bartłomiej Piotrowski:
> Is it impossible to use lenmus-svn now? I don't see a reason to merge
> them, user may want to install trunk version.

Since the svn version was the only one and it used a fixed commit, I
thought the user that voted for this package don't really meant the
changing trunk version.  There is no current svn repository and the old
version doesn't build. That was the reason I took over the package.

So my plan: replace the not building fixed svn package with a current
version and provide the dependency liblomse both with matching and
current versions.  If I can find what liblomse version is the right one
for the trunk version, then maybe I provide a changing bzr version, but
not in the near future.

So for now IMHO the alternative to merging is deletion ...

Regards
Uwe