[aur-general] Rename/Orphan Requests

Neer Sighted neersighted at myopera.com
Fri Mar 1 03:49:44 EST 2013

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I did send an email.  I'm not interested
in mantaining haste/haskell-haste, should it be deleted then?  I only
requested the rename because I saw it was no correctly named when I was
maintainingg ruby-haste.

--
Neer Sighted, Hacker
http://neersighted.com | neersighted at myopera.com {01DC2056}