[aur-general] remove transmission-cli-svn

Martti Kühne mysatyre at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 10:54:08 EST 2013

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 5:50 PM, Stefan Husmann
<stefan-husmann at t-online.de> wrote:

> I do not get your point here. Why should transmission-cli-svn be removed?
> How can a package based on svn be aout of date?
> Why not just orphan it?

I tried to write a new version of the PKGBUILD, including a rename to
transmission-svn-cli which I would have based on transmisision-svn and then saw
that the diff to transmission-svn boils down to the removal of 6 lines.
6 removed lines (2 of which are msg calls) do no longer seriously justify
the existence of a package imo hence I can no longer care about the so-called
effort.