[aur-general] Delete/Merge Requests
stefan-husmann at t-online.de
Sat Mar 9 16:22:46 EST 2013
>> Best Regards
processing the aurdupes starting list from the end of the alphabet, I found some other niceties.
* yabause-svn https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/yabause-svn/
* yabause-git https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/yabause-git/ not mentioned on the website or sourceforge. Seems unofficial, but quite recent. Maybe kee both.
* verlihub-cvs https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/verlihub-cvs/ seems deprecated. The AUR package is maintained by a TU, though. I made a comment.
* verlihub-git https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/verlihub-git/ mentioned on website, but orphaned.
* urtconnector-svn https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/urtconnector-svn/ deprecated, see AUR comments
* urtconnector-git https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/urtconnector-git/
* trac-bzr https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/trac-bzr/ better names: trac-bazaar-plugin-bzr or trac-bazaar-bzr or trac-bazaarplugin-bzr
* trac-git https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/trac-git/ better names would be: trac-git-plugin-git or trac-gitplugin-git, but the git plugin is included in the main trac distribution now. So hs package and https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/trac-gitplugin-svn can both be removed.
There is also trac-mercurial at https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/trac-mercurial/, which should be named trac-mercurial-hg or trac-mercurialplugin-hg, or also removed (seems to be in main trac distribution also).
* tigervnc-git https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/tigervnc-git/ not mentioned on website, orphaned. See also AUR comments.
* tigervnc-svn https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/tigervnc-svn/ maintained
* synapse-svn https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/synapse-svn/ Deprecated, project has moved to (drumroll) ... no, not bzr, but git :) No AUR git-package since 2011, so better delete it.
* synapse-bzr https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/synapse-bzr/ This is a completely different project. The community package is the stable version of this one.
I' getting hungry, so I stop for now.
Best Regards Stefan
More information about the aur-general