[aur-general] disown request rtmidi

Rob Til Freedmen rob.til.freedman at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 18:42:58 EDT 2013

On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 5:43 PM, Rob Til Freedmen
<rob.til.freedman at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 7:17 PM, Bartłomiej Piotrowski <b at bpiotrowski.pl> wrote:
>>
>> Have you tried contacting speps first? I'm pretty sure he will answer
>> you and update the package. (If not, wait 2 weeks and bump the thread.)
>>
> I posted on the AUR page and mailed him last week.
>
> Now he has updated rtmidi - though not usable yet
> it lacks a pkg-config rtmidi.pc and versioned libs would be nice.

Still not fixed properly:
rtmidi-config and pkg-config rtmidi return different flags :(

I needed this package to release midisnoop on AUR and posted my pkg src
to him for testing purpose - now he kind of hijacked midisnoop
while there are a lot of packages flagged out of date for long time
eg triceratops went 4 releases unmaintained.

Is there any contest for most maintained packages?