[aur-general] Please merge django-python3-git and django-git-py3 into python-django-git

Yichao Yu yyc1992 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 11:10:37 EDT 2013

Hi,

I uploaded the django-python3-git package a while ago with this
slightly wrong name because I don't want to confuse people by
python-django and django existing at the same time(which happens[0]).
Since the django package has already been renamed into python2-django
and python-django is also in [testing] now, I think python-django-git
is the right name to go.

So please merge my old package[1] as well as the django-git-py3[2]
package (with 0 vote and some wrong conflicts/provides) into the
package with the correct name[3] I have just uploaded. THX.

[0] https://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-general/2013-March/022457.html
[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/django-python3-git/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/django-git-py3/
[3] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/python-django-git/