[aur-general] TU application from graysky

SanskritFritz sanskritfritz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 08:52:07 EDT 2013

If my opinion as a mere arch user counts for anything in this thread,
I'd like to express my gratitude towards graysky for his linux-ck
repository and AUR packages. I'm running that kernel without any
problem since 2011-04-10 (from my pacman.log). Honestly when I saw his
email about applying as a TU my heart jumped, because I really want to
see someone who is maintaining the only kernel I use bound to the arch
dev community much closer. This is a good sign for me that he plans to
stay with archlinux for long, and that is a good thing for us. I know
this is not a criteria for someone to become a TU but a very good
indication of his positive attitude.
So, thanks graysky.