[aur-general] Fighting spam on the AUR

Eduardo Machado eduardo.machado at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 07:50:44 EDT 2013

Hi,

i would like to suggest a captcha only on user registering. And some
time/quantity limit for some actions, like said before: 10 "out of date"
within an hour (a real user takes a time verify that a package is really
out of date; and this rate does not block real people to help verifying
packages).

And maybe an history of the ip's and usernames associated with them will
help to analyze how he is working...

---
   Eduardo M. Machado