[aur-general] Delete request

Frederik "Freso" S. Olesen freso.dk at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 11:57:47 EDT 2013

Den 14-03-2013 16:41, Johannes Dewender skrev:
> Am Donnerstag 14 März 2013, 09:39:24 schrieb Anntoin Wilkinson:
>> I don't think there is a problem with this package existing. Some
>> people don't want Gnome dependencies.
>>
>> It would be nice if someone was maintaining the package, but it's not
>> a requirement. Also the previous maintainer has responded to your
>> comments with an explanation of why people might want this package.
>
> That is a nice example of someone writing completely generic subject lines
> and another person not quoting anything.

And a nice example of someone not using a proper threaded e-mail client. :)

> The result:
> Nobody knows what you are talking about.

I get the context just fine, even if they *should* have used quotes
properly (and the original poster should have used a proper subject -
and included a link to the package):

--
Namasté,
Frederik "Freso" S. Olesen <http://freso.dk/>