[aur-general] Request of disowning the package tuxcut

BlissSam m13253 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 17 01:14:20 EDT 2013

Dear list,

I noticed the package tuxcut has never been updated since the first submission 3 years ago.

The tuxcut package should have been updated to 4.1 but the PKGBUILD stayed at 3.2. In addition, the source code linked to that PKGBUILD has become a 404 Not Found.

I flagged out-of-date but heard no responce. It seems the account ch1pz has not been active since the year of 2010.

Therefore, I request disowning the package tuxcut, and find someone else to manage it.

Yours sincerely,
StarBrilliant