[aur-general] Orphan/delete requests

Ike Devolder ike.devolder at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 03:07:57 EDT 2013

Op zaterdag 23 maart 2013 16:07:48 schreef Limao Luo:
> Orphan request:
> xflux [1] does not follow the AUR package guideline that specifically
> says not to use $startdir.

I sent a new email, just to be sure. The maintainer seems to be active
since i see packages updated in 2013-03.

> Delete request:
> All of the sources for trushuffle [2] (same maintainer as [1]) do not
> exist. Yes, there is a launchpad repo, but all the sources were
> deleted from there too. It has pretty much disappeared off the face
> of the earth.

i have asked the trushuffle developer what happend with the software, lets
see.

> In addition to comments in the respective packages regarding what
> should be done, I notified the maintainer of both of these packages 2
> weeks ago with no response or update.
> Thanks in advance.
> -luolimao
>

> [1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/xflux/
> [2] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/trushuffle/

thx, lets keep this request open for a while. If you see i take no
further action as not sending a reply to this mail. ping me in 2 weeks.

--
Ike

ps: for all the thunderbird users out there, i know my signature will
not be valid. please use something that works like mutt, claws mail,
kmail, whatever.