[aur-general] Delete/merge requests - systemd units packages

Jakub Klinkovský kuba.klinkovsky at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 17:25:23 EDT 2013

Please delete these packages as systemd units are included in respective
(official) packages.
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/systemd-hiawatha-units
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/systemd-httpd-units
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/systemd-mysqld-units

The 'nexus' package is outdated, there is 'nexus2' package (from the same
packager), which is newer version of the same software. I posted comment on
'nexus2' that the package should be merged into 'nexus'. After the merge is
done, 'systemd-nexus-units' can be deleted, 'nexus2' includes systemd service
file.
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/nexus/
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/nexus2/
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/systemd-nexus-units/

What's the policy about packages containing only one systemd unit file? IMO
such packages should not even exist, such content should be on wiki... Though I
have nothing against collections of unit files (like 'user-session-units'
package). I suggest these packages for deletion (really useless IMO):
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/systemd-network-units
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/wol-systemd