[aur-general] Merge requests

Xyne xyne at archlinux.ca
Fri Mar 29 15:26:06 EDT 2013

Stefan Husmann wrote:

>lua-lm (VCS)
>* lua-lm-git https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/lua-lm-git/
>* lua-lm-hg https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/lua-lm-hg/ both repos exist, but mercurial is official.

kept

>luma (VCS)
>* luma-git https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/luma-git/
>* luma-cvs https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/luma-cvs/
>Homepage only mentiones svn-repo. No git, no CVS. Weird.

eworm seems to be a good packager so I'm assuming he knows what he is doing
with these.

>mangler (VCS)
>* mangler-svn https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/mangler-svn/ official version
>* mangler-git https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/mangler-git/  github version
>Both seem up to date, maybe keep both.

kept

>mikutter (VCS)
>* mikutter-git https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/mikutter-git/
>* mikutter-svn https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/mikutter-svn/
>Both seem up to date, maybe keep both. Homepage is in japanese, I think.

kept until someone who understands the webpage can determine if svn is
deprecated

>opensg (VCS)
>* opensg-git https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/opensg-git/  official development of version 2
>* opensg-cvs https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/opensg-cvs/  legacy version 1, built using a tarball, not CVS. Suggestion: keep both, but rename the latter.

Please send an email to the maintainer asking him to re-upload the package as
opensg, then send another email to this list when he does.

I have merged everything else. Interested users should have received the
comments and thus know to switch to the new CVS versions.

Thanks! (for the info and for helping me meet my TU quota)