[aur-general] package removal request

Alexej Magura lspci.sh at gmail.com
Thu May 2 21:17:27 EDT 2013

If yall could be so kind as to remove the following packages, I'd be
much obliged.

     I. Show  https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/show

I don't have the time or the desire to develop any further, currently,
and I can't see that changing in any amount of time.

    II. xlisp_ https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/xlisp_/

I created this package on a spur of a moment, and didn't really think it
through--I didn't think about contacting xlisp's maintainer about
updating their pkg before submitting xlisp_.  I was hoping that the
perlawk, the maintainer of the xlisp package would use my PKGBUILD as a
basis for an update for his package, but he didn't.  If yall want to
merge this one with xlisp instead of removing it, that's fine by me too.