[aur-general] Package naming

Armin K. krejzi at email.com
Fri May 3 11:50:28 EDT 2013

On 05/03/2013 01:15 PM, Guillaume Friloux wrote:
> Hi, the problem is that youre making multiple packages and AUR doesnt
> supports it properly.
> A possible hack would be to add at begin of second line :
> true &&

Well, there are already several packages with split binary packages, and
they appear to be uploaded correctly. This mentions naming problem - ie
only small letters allowed.

CC-ing aur-dev.

I can't upload llvm split package named llvm-r600 and it says:

(translation from Croatian): Wrong name: Only small letters allowed.

The PKGBUILD is located at

http://sprunge.us/JFDe

Is this a bug? I could upload the original package, but I can't update it.