[aur-general] Massive orphan request

Maxime Gauduin alucryd at gmail.com
Sun May 5 12:42:26 EDT 2013

On Sun, 2013-05-05 at 09:07 -0700, Kevin Vesga wrote:
> I have contacted the maintainers for the following package list and they
> have not responded in two weeks. I humbly ask that they be orphaned.
>
> http://pastebin.com/xXprCz6f
>
> P.S. Theres a LOT of packages.

One question: when exactly do you sleep? I've orphaned a through d and
now I feel tired, but that should get you occupied for a while :) I'll
continue later if somebody does not step up in the meantime.

Please note that I've deleted bsnes-phoenix as it has been replaced by
higan-{gtk,qt} in [community], and I left bamf because it belongs to a
TU.

I'm CCing Balló (City-Busz), I see there are several packages of yours
in the list. If you want, I've got working versions of
libdbusmenu{,-gtk2,gtk3} PKGBUILDs on GitHub, that I'm using to test
Pantheon. About bamf, I tried to make it work again this morning but to
no avail (both latest release and latest bzr). Still gotta come up with
a solution as I need it for Pantheon too.

Cheers.
--
Maxime