[aur-general] Can't login to account 'DarkFox', password reset useless.

James McGlashan archeydevil at gmail.com
Wed May 15 02:21:34 EDT 2013

Hello,

I have made multiple attempts to login to my account on the AUR, with no
luck. Tried resetting my password (multiple times), still didn't let me
login.

This has nothing to do with cache on my end, browsing in firefox with
private browsing through a ssh tunnel to another server.

Any suggestion or explanation to the issue?

Note: I can still login to 'archeydevil' which is an abandaned account.
Please delete (there are no packages linked to it anyhow).

Cheers,
DarkFox