[aur-general] Deletion: latencytop

Gabriel B. Casella gbc921 at gmail.com
Wed May 22 19:58:28 EDT 2013

Why not use the URL[1] like Celti commented on the pkg?
At least compiled fine for, though I could not use as I don't have the
CONFIG_LATENCYTOP kernel var set.

It really seems that the project is abandoned, but do we have an
alternative to LatencyTop? I don't use it, although it seems a nice project.

[1]
http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/l/latencytop/latencytop_0.5.orig.tar.gz

*---*
*Gabriel B. Casella*
"Nothing is impossible, impossible just takes longer"