[aur-general] Guake-Solarized-Colors

Felix Yan felixonmars at gmail.com
Wed May 29 06:20:06 EDT 2013

On Wednesday, May 29, 2013 07:08:16 Agustin Ferrario wrote:
> Hi
> I've made my first pkgbuild from scratch:
> https://github.com/py-crash/guake-solarized-Arch-Build
> Can somenone check it out and make the convinient critics before i
> uploaded to AUR?

git SCM source could use "git://github.com/coolwanglu/guake-colors-solarized.git" in sources array, no need to manually handle the clone/pull things since pacman 4.1.

And please quote "$pkgdir"/"${pkgdir}" in package().

License should be install "${pkgdir}/usr/share/licenses/${pkgname}/", while your "${pkgdir}/usr/share/licenses/guake-colors-solarized/" failed to indicate the correct path.

And you could make use of pkgver() to give $pkgver a more meaningful value. Refer to ArchWiki for this.

Regards,
Felix Yan