[aur-general] orca-git abandoned

Storm Dragon stormdragon2976 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 11:22:01 EST 2013

Hi,
No, I have not contacted him. On the other hand, this package hasn't been updated for at least 6 months, possibly longer, it still calls for python2 instead of 3. There are some important changes coming in Orca, and I was hoping to make it easier for people to test. I will send him a mail if it is necessary, but I'm 100% sure of the reply if there is one.
Thanks
Storm
On Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 02:03:05PM +0100, Alexander Rødseth wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Have you contacted the person in question and waited a week or two for
>a reply? (policy)
>
>If yes, it would be unproblematic to disown the package.
>
>Best regards,
>Alexander Rødseth
>xyproto / TU

Registered Linux user number 508465: https://linuxcounter.net/user/508465.html
My blog, Thoughts of a Dragon: http://www.stormdragon.us/
Get paid to read email: http://is.gd/feRiB
"They called me the leather apron, they called me Smiling Jack. Then they prayed to the heavens above that I will never ever come back"
Lordi - Blood Red Sandman