[aur-general] espeakup's service file yet again lol

Storm Dragon stormdragon2976 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 07:27:39 EST 2013

Hi,

The service works as expected, e.g. systemctl start espeakup at en-us.service starts the US english voice. The problem is, varients do not work. systemctl start espeakup at en-us+m2.service just uses the default voice, British english, instead of the selected en-us and varient m2. I have read through the man page, and from what I gather, it should work. So, am I missing something, or have I found a bug?
Attached is the service file.
Thanks
Storm

Registered Linux user number 508465: https://linuxcounter.net/user/508465.html
My blog, Thoughts of a Dragon: http://www.stormdragon.us/
Need a safe and easy way to backup and share files? Try Dropbox: http://db.tt/jeY50HR
"It's not our aim to hum, to aspirate, to perish tardily. It's our goal to be, and to become, and to rise constantly."
Van Canto - Quest for Roar