[aur-general] espeakup's service file yet again lol

Storm Dragon stormdragon2976 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 13:33:31 EST 2013

Hi,
Yes. Just to make sure I tried several varients and they all work.
On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 10:12:43AM -0800, Curtis Shimamoto wrote:
>On 11/14/13 at 07:27am, Storm Dragon wrote:
>> The problem is, varients do not work. systemctl start
>> espeakup at en-us+m2.service just uses the default voice, British
>> english, instead of the selected en-us and varient m2. I have read
>> through the man page, and from what I gather, it should work. So, am I
>> missing something, or have I found a bug?
>
>Do you know if this variant works at all?  That is, if you run:
>
># /usr/bin/espeakup --default-voice=en-us+m2
>
>is the correct voice used?
>
>--
>Curtis Shimamoto
>sugar.and.scruffy [at] gmail.com

Registered Linux user number 508465: https://linuxcounter.net/user/508465.html
My blog, Thoughts of a Dragon: http://www.stormdragon.us/
My Blackberry is Broken: http://is.gd/my_blackberry_is_broken
"Have you ever been alone at night, thought you heard footsteps behind, and turned around and no one's there? And as you quicken up your pace you'll find it hard to look again because you're sure that someone's there."
Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark