[aur-general] Moving python2-tagpy to AUR

Alexander Rødseth rodseth at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 15:32:01 EST 2013

Hi,

The setup scripts for python2-tagpy tries to make changes to the
system at build-time (as opposed to installation-time). It also exists
on the latest boost TODO and no other packages use it, except for it
being an optional dependency for sonata.

Sonata is currently in [extra], maintained by Ángel Velásquez.

My assumption is that nobody is interested in adopting python2-tagpy
and keeping it in [extra] or [community], so I'm going to move it to
AUR unless there are any protests (which are followed up by
adoptions).

I'll move the package after an arbitrary amount of time has passed
(probably when it is among the last packages on the TODO list, and we
want to get the upgrade to the latest version of boost going).

--
Best regards,
  Alexander Rødseth