[aur-general] disown fortune-mod-br

Pedro Alejandro López-Valencia vorbote at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 9 17:01:43 EDT 2013

El mié, 09-10-2013 a las 17:17 -0300, Lara Maia escribió:
> I try to help keep some packages useful for me and for the community,
> but if bad
> maintainers are maintaining packages, do not see why this difficulty about
> getting a package. This discourages me.

Probably you are feeling down and even rejected at this moment after all
the responses you have got. Don't feel so! Let me point out that one of
the basic tenets of human interaction and the creation of community is
the willingness to play by a set of pre-established social rules. You
have been called on not following one of those. Nothing more, nothing
less. This should not, in any event, discourage you from keeping
involved in the AUR!

There is a page in the wiki that outlines broadly what those rules are
that those of us who participate in some capacity or other in the AUR
should follow to make our lives and that of our fellow AUR participants
easier. See
<https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch_User_Repository#Other_requests> for the actual rule you were called on.