[aur-general] Removal requests

Benjamin A. Shelton zancarius at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 14:24:36 EDT 2013

Howdy,

It's time for my fall house-cleaning, and I would like to request the
removal of python2-sentry [1] and python2-httpbin-git [2]. As per the
Python package guidelines [3], these should never have been named with
the python2- prefix as they are application packages (not libraries).

I have had the corrected versions of these uploaded for quite some time,
and thanks in part to my forgetfulness, I believe that the significant
number of months that have since passed should be ample time for anyone
who may have had these installed to migrate to the new versions.

Thank you!

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/python2-sentry/
[2] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/python2-httpbin-git/
[3]