[aur-general] Orphan request: perl-cpan-meta-check

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Sat Oct 12 08:19:59 EDT 2013

Hey,

please orphan perl-cpan-meta-check[1] as I would like to take over
maintainership. Some of my own packages require the new version of the
Perl package provided by $subject; therefore the lack of an update is
holding me back.

I've flagged it as being out-of-date on 2013-09-13. I've added a
comment about this on 2013-09-19, and I've emailed the maintainer on
2013-09-26. I have yet to receive a single sign of life from him.
Several of his other packages[2] are flagged as out-of-date as well,
but I'm only interested in maintaining the one in $subject at this
moment.

Thanks for considering.

Kind regards,
mosu