[aur-general] Disown request: links-g-directfb

Ivan Shapovalov intelfx100 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 13:57:05 EDT 2013

On Sunday 13 October 2013 at 00:21:23, graetz wrote:

> >On Sat, Oct 12, 2013 at 8:05 AM, <lukas.graetz at web.de> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >> I have flagged links-g-directfb just a week before and have informened
> >> jokerboy on 5.10.. He did not answer yet.
> >> The most packages of jokerboy are outdated too. These are:
> >>
> >> elementary-usu-icons
> >> gtk-murrina-blu-theme (not flagged)
> >> kfaenza-icon-theme
> >> komodo-ide
> >> links-g-directfb
> >> linux-bfs
> >> ls++-git (not flagged)
> >> nvidia-bfs
> >> thingmenu (not flagged)
> >> trayer-dwm
> >> virtualbox-modules-bfs
> >>
> >> So, please disown them all or make jokerboy inactive (or how it works).
> >> lks
> >>

> >You might wanna provide the links to these packages. :)
> >

> >Taylor Lookabaugh
>
> The link is https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/?SeB=m&K=jokerboy
> I think there is a misunderstanding. My disown request is for links-g-
directfb. On the other side, it's not easier for you guys to disown all the
packages of jokerboy?
> Thanx lks

The usual procedure here is that you request to orphan those packages
which you are willing to maintain. While doing that, it is considered
a good practice to provide direct links to involved package(s), e. g.
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/links-g-directfb/

Regards,

--
Ivan Shapovalov / intelfx /