[aur-general] Orphan request: perl-cpan-meta-check

John D Jones III unixgeek1972 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 19:37:49 EDT 2013

On 10/13/13 04:28, Bartłomiej Piotrowski wrote:
> On 10/12/2013 02:19 PM, Moritz Bunkus wrote:
>
> Orphaned, thank you.

Gee, that's funny, I never remember seeing any emails about this pkg...
While I'm not exactly the quickest responder on Out Of Date replies,
well legitimate the upstream version is newer than the PKBUILD version,
Out of Date replies anyways; I do go through an update all my OODs a cpl
times a month....
Now, there is the possibility that this was not my PKGBUILD (I own 729,
mostly perl packages), but I'd sure like to have it reviewed who this
maintainer was, and if it's me... why I've not received any emailings
with regard...

--
Thanks,
John D Jones III