[aur-general] Disown Request: acpi_call-git

fnord0 fnord0 at riseup.net
Thu Oct 17 20:10:22 EDT 2013

please accept my sincerest apologies. I have updated the acpi_call-git
package to fully working.

you are correct, I fell behind in my duties of keeping the packages that I
maintain up-to-date. there are several reasons why, but the most relevant
being that my primary arch-linux development laptop died a while back, and
I was without an archlinux system for several months. I am now "back from
the dead" (so to speak), and intend to get each and every package I
maintain 'up-to-snuff' so that I can be a better AUR community package
maintener. expect each of my packages to get some much needed "love".

please contact me with any issues/questions and I will gladly respond.
thank you for bringing this issue to my attention,

fnord0 at riseup.net