[aur-general] Fwd: Need package renaming

Martín Cigorraga msx at archlinux.us
Mon Oct 21 05:59:08 EDT 2013

Dear Maxime, thanks for your quick reply :)

I already submitted the two new packages I needed to rename and voted them,
please remove:

kdeplasma-addons-applets-miniweb  located here:
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/kdeplasma-addons-applets-miniweb/
kdeplasma-addons-applets-gtasks    located here:
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/kdeplasma-addons-applets-gtasks/

Regards!