[aur-general] python-sleekxmpp merge request

Jonathan Arnold jdarnold at buddydog.org
Mon Oct 21 15:02:03 EDT 2013

I'm the creator & mainter for python-sleekxmpp-git :

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/python-sleekxmpp-git/

And I think it should be merged with python-sleekxmpp-devel :

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/python-sleekxmpp-devel/

Not sure why I created a new package, as the -devel, despite being
misnamed, is pretty much the same thing I submitted about about a year
later. I will request a few changes to the PKGBUILD once the merge
happens, including, perhaps, resubmitting it as -git

--
Jonathan Arnold        Webstream: http://hieronymus.soup.io

If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, you
need a team ~ John Wooden