[aur-general] python-sleekxmpp merge request

Jeremy Audet ichimonji10 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 08:42:23 EDT 2013

According to the wiki, -git should be used, not -devel. [1]

Also, the PKGBUILD files can be improved. Pacman 4.1 provides the ability
to clone git repos automatically, and omitting the package() function from
a PKGBUILD is deprecated. See the wiki [2] or one of my packages [3] for a
more modern example, and make sure to run namcap on the resultant PKGBUILD
file.

[1] https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/VCS_PKGBUILD_Guidelines#Guidelines
[2]
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/VCS_PKGBUILD_Guidelines#A_sample_Git_PKGBUILD