[aur-general] pkgbuild with after installation Customizations

Storm Dragon stormdragon2976 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 27 23:23:47 EDT 2013

Hi,
I have made a package for espeakup that pulls the git version and installs it. It has a systemd file so that espeakup can start with boot. After installation is complete though, the system file needs to be edited to set the voice the user wants to use, e.g. en-us, en-sc, etc. Can I just put a standard prompt in the pkgbuild? E.g.
read -p "Enter the voice file you want to use, e.g. en-us: " voice
Currently I just set it to en-us by default which means the person who uses it would have to edit the systemd file to change it.
Thanks
Storm

Registered Linux user number 508465: https://linuxcounter.net/user/508465.html
My blog, Thoughts of a Dragon: http://www.stormdragon.us/