[aur-general] pkgbuild with after installation Customizations

Storm Dragon stormdragon2976 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 23:31:18 EDT 2013

Hi,
Thanks for the PKGBUILD. I installed it and everything went fine with the install, but when I tried to start the service it failed. Systemctl status espeakup at en-us.service gives the following error:
espeakup at en-us.service
   Loaded: not-found (Reason: No such file or directory)
   Active: failed (Result: start-limit) since Mon 2013-10-28 23:15:16 EDT; 12min ago
Thanks
Storm
On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 02:43:59AM +0000, Xyne wrote:
>Xyne wrote:
>
>>Apparently I forgot to attach it or attached it to the wrong email.
>>
>>It should be attached now. I had not kept the local copy so I had to quickly
>>remake it, but I think it includes all the original changes.
>
>Ok, either the list is stripping a 1.3 kiB attachment, or my mail client is
>giving me the finger.
>
>I have upload a copy to my site:
>http://xyne.archlinux.ca/tmp/pkgbuilds/espeakup-git-v0.71.115.gd95ee07-1.src.tar.gz
>
>If that link dies (e.g. due to an update that changes the version), scan the
>parent directory: http://xyne.archlinux.ca/tmp/pkgbuilds/

Registered Linux user number 508465: https://linuxcounter.net/user/508465.html
My blog, Thoughts of a Dragon: http://www.stormdragon.us/
Get paid to read email: http://is.gd/feRiB
"The leather armies have prevailed, the Phantom Lord has never failed. Smoke is lifting from the ground, the rising volume metal sound."
Metallica - Phantom Lord