[aur-general] Request for remove/orphan package "gregorio-svn"

Levente Polyak arch at leventepolyak.net
Thu Oct 31 15:32:23 EDT 2013

"Laércio de Sousa" <lbsousajr at gmail.com> wrote:
>The AUR package "gregorio-svn" is currently outdated, doesn't follow
>the
>new VCS PKGBUILD Guidelines, and doesn't build correctly with the
>latest
>upstream source changes.
>
>I have a new fixed package for "gregorio-svn" ready for upload. Please
>remove/orphan the current package so I can upload my own one.
>
>Thanks in advance!
>
>CANTATE DOMINO CANTICUM NOVUM
>QUIA MIRABILIA FECIT
>
>Laércio

Hey Laércio,
i noticed you wrote a comment on that AUR page [1] quite some time ago (without reaction), but could you please send him an email regarding the problems? This behaviour is pointed out on the wiki page [2].

btw: For the next time it would be very friendly if you could add a url reference at the bottom to make the TU's life easier :P

kind regards,
Levente

[1]: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/gregorio-svn
[2]: https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch_User_Repository#Other_requests