[aur-general] Disowning pkgs -- looking for adopters

Rafael Ferreira josephgbr at archlinux.info
Fri Sep 6 18:24:09 EDT 2013

Hi all

I'm currently out of time and therefore I'm not able to take care
properly of my packages. So, I'm looking for someone to adopt them.

Basically, you will find below a lot of lib32 packages (just a few of
them are out-of-date), some teeworlds-related, the svn package of PCSX2
and some other packages.

See if you want something below and let me know, and you give it to you.
Otherwise, I'll make a mass disown. (p.s.: add a name below to
'https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/' to access it)

PACKAGES:

agar
aggregate