[aur-general] qtquickcontrols-git

Pier Luigi pierluigi.fiorini at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 03:34:58 EDT 2013

Just received a notice from AUR that Barthalion delete qtquickcontrols-git.

The package is needed by the hawaii packages and it was meant to
complete the qt from git packages series maintained by Andrea
Scarpino.

The real problem here is that we have two sets of packages for Qt 5
from git (qt5-*-git and qt*-git), I'd keep the qt*-git made by Andrea
Scarpino and the few packages (such as qtquickcontrols-git) I made
myself.

I'm now subscribed to the list so I'll be able to quickly respond to
issues like this.

--
Out of the box experience
http://www.maui-project.org/