[aur-general] Unmerge mpv-build-git

Rob Til Freedmen rob.til.freedman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 12:37:46 EDT 2013

I'm glad mpv-build-git survived this somewhat obsessive elimination of
'extremely specialized'
PKGBUILD's from the AUR.

I wouldn't have any objection of merging mpv-player-git with mpv-build-git
-
they are both build via mpv-build.git  recommended by the developers.

But mpv-git uses a completely different build.

BTW, merging a seemingly 'unused' package without votes and completely
unrelated
comments doesn't make sense either.