[aur-general] Unmerge mpv-build-git

SpinFlo sl1pkn07 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 13:57:04 EDT 2013

Er. No. Mpv-player-git uses different repository than mpv-player-git. And
the community mpv use dynamic library (ffmpeg and libass).  mpv-build-git
use exactly method to build this program. But uses latest updates from
ffmpeg and others.. And uses the real method to get real version of the
program (version.sh)