[aur-general] Re-iterating the problem of AUR xorriso and Archlinux libisoburn

Thomas Schmitt scdbackup at gmx.net
Sat Sep 14 11:11:02 EDT 2013

Hi,

Lukas Fleischer wrote:
> No, I can't. It is in the [extra] repository, so you will need to ask a
> developer.

It meanwhile came to me that these are two different
organisations. I have already begun to write a mail
to the maintainer.

> The easiest (and best) way of doing this is filing a feature
> request on our bug tracker [1].

So my mail will turn into a feature request. I will quote you
as the originator of the solution proposal.

If the proposal is accepted and implemented, how to finally
remove the AUR packages ?

Have a nice day :)

Thomas