[aur-general] PKGBUILD Help

Storm Dragon stormdragon2976 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 06:44:02 EDT 2013

Hi,
Thanks for the help. I did your suggestions and all works, except I get this error:
==> ERROR: Integrity checks are missing.
But, because this is a git package that will be updated, and doesn't really have a stable release, it's kind of hard to keep up with the checksum. Is there a way to get it to skip them?
Also, can I just put a link to the wtfpl license in the license part of the PKGBUILD?
Thanks
Storm

--
Registered Linux user number 508465: https://linuxcounter.net/user/508465.html