[aur-general] PKGBUILD Help

Frederik "Freso" S. Olesen freso.dk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 12:51:56 EDT 2013

Den 17-09-2013 11:18, Storm Dragon skrev:
> I thought I had this stuff all figured out lol.

Looks like you've already been helped out quite a bit, so I'll just
chime in to add this:
Use https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/VCS_PKGBUILD_Guidelines instead
of PKGBUILD-git.proto. The -git.proto file is outdated (I could have
sworn there was a ticket about this on the bug tracker, but I can't find
it now) and shouldn't be followed at the moment.

Also, look over the rest of the PKGBUILD guidelines and documentation on
the Wiki.

(About the WTFPL - assuming they (you?) are using the license
"correctly", it will include a '© Author' as the 3rd or 4th or so line,
which is why the WTFPL isn't among the generically added licenses:
https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/33664 )

--
Cheers,
Frederik "Freso" S. Olesen <http://freso.dk/>